PNS (Polar Non-polar sandwich) is an innovative, unique, technological breakthrough, that is supported by years of R&D.
We are excited to share with you our extensive scientific research library:
- Cell culture study on the cytotoxic effects of “Cureit”- a novel bioavailable curcumin-anti cancer effects.
- Cell Culture Study on the Effect of Bio-Available Curcumin – “Cureit” on Elastase Inhibition Activity.
- A Pilot Cross-Over Study to Assess the Human Bio-Availability of “Cureit” A Bio-Available Curcumin in Complete Natural Matrix.
- CELL CULTURE STUDY ON THE EFFECTS OF “CUREIT”-A NOVEL BIOAVAILABLE CURCUMIN ON HYALURONIDASE INHIBITION – ANTI AGING EFFECTS.
- Anti Oxidant Potential of “Cureit”- A Novel Bio-Available Curcumin Formulation.
- Cell Culture Study On The Effects Of “Cureit”- A Novel Bio-Available Curcumin On Boosting Phagocyte Mediated Immunity.
- Comparative Oral Absorption of Curcumin in a Natural Turmeric Matrix with Two Other Curcumin Formulations: An Open-label Parallel-arm Study.
- Biological activities of curcuminoids, other biomolecules from turmeric and their derivatives – a review.
- A Novel Highly Bioavailable Curcumin Formulation Improves Symptoms and Diagnostic Indicators in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Two-Dose, Three-Arm, and Parallel-Group Study.
- Development of Validated Methods and Quantiﬁcation of Curcuminoids and Curcumin Metabolites and Their Pharmacokinetic Study of Oral Administration of Complete Natural Turmeric Formulation (Cureit™) in Human Plasma via UPLC/ESI-Q-TOF-MS Spectrometry.
- Preparation of a novel bioavailable curcuminoid formulation (Cureit) using Polar-Nonpolar-Sandwich (PNS( technology and its characterization and application.